We specialise in a range of polishing and furniture/wood restoration services including:
- French Polishing and furniture restoration
- Wood restoration
- Floor sanding and finishing to herring bow flooring and traditional floor boards
- Site spraying lacquer and paints
- Staining to match any colours to existing or new using water base, spirit base oil based stain.
- Distressing wood
- Scratch repair, heat and water damage removal.
- Wood graining and broxcon finishes.
- And more…
Floor laying in Hampstead
Traditional floor boards repair and laying and specialists in herringbone flooring. This kind of flooring arrived around 500 BC. Rome began to build a series of roadways which were created to move people and products efficiently throughout the vast Roman Empire. Simple construction rules required an interlocking “paver system” on a base of crushed stone.
Herringbone should not be confused with chevron, simply illustrated chevron is an inverted V pattern, this is the classic zig-zag shape. Herringbone, on the other hand, resembles a broken zig-zag.
Interior and exterior decoration finishing such as brush finishing on wooden panels, brush finishing on walls and ceilings, roller finishing on walls and ceiling also lining on walls and ceilings.